Intermediate UX/UI Designer
We’re looking for an Intermediate UI UX Designer to help us design and deliver thoughtful products that have visually appealing interfaces and are also intuitive and easy to use. You will be working closely with other team members and directly with clients on some of the most challenging projects that will include solving high-impact UX problems through brainstorming, usability testing and discovery sessions.
- Understanding client’s objectives and success metrics by conducting user research, competitive analysis, stakeholder interviews. Using this you will be then creating personas, customer journey maps and formulating innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to create and develop wireframes/wireflows, user interface, prototypes, complex design systems.
- Ability to choose the best course of action to address business problems.
- Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions and should be able to prioritize work based on that.
- Should be able to assert your own ideas.
- Support the development team as they deliver products that implement your designs.
- Mentor junior team members and better your peers through shared thought leadership and driving effective processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in creating SaaS platforms for both desktop and mobile, websites and mobile apps.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements, visions, strategy and technical requirements and implement them in your designs.
- Ability to back up your designs through research, user-centred design principles.
- Ability to provide technical oversight to devs and mentor designers to improve the outcome for the team.
- Help in optimizing existing processes as well as introduce new insights and processes to help optimize the team’s capacity.