Product Owner Coop
The Product Owner role requires some technical inquisitiveness, an understanding of customer needs, and how it connects to business goals. Understanding the client’s needs is very important for the project’s success. The product owner must be able to solve conflicts of requirements and communicate them effectively. We look for curious, approachable, and passionate people who enjoy finding solutions.
- Leads the creation of product requirements and related business processes and technologies.
- Be the bridge between design and development.
- Manage product life cycles from discovery to delivery, from understanding a concept or the current state, assessing gaps, defining key capabilities, and working cross-functionally with IT and business teams to develop requirements.
- Outline the vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities for the product.
- Collaborate within the organization and continuously shares user insights to relevant lines of business
- Identify various use cases and connect with stakeholders for next step actions while supporting technical capabilities to drive business value and outcomes based on insights.
- Create user stories, diagrams, annotations, and functional specs, and maintain product backlogs.
- Work with the Project manager to create the task prioritization.
- Work collaboratively establishing and supporting the internal process, roles, and responsibilities, and coordinate with teams to understand KPIs and targets and how they contribute to our teams’ reporting success.
- Maintain existing documentation and knowledge base
- Positively and actively support effective communication, encourage, and provide constructive feedback.
- A post-secondary degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies
- 1-2+ Hands on experience
Apply For This Job