As a member of Idea Theorem, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex challenges in product design today. You will be part of a growing team, creating world-class digital products for some of the largest companies in North America.
The Product Designer role will be working under the guidance of the Lead Designer. The Product Designer will directly create value on the most complex engagements, splitting their time equally between client delivery and practice/team development.
- Consultation for clients on product strategy and direction and working directly with delivery teams on design options
- Develop compelling user experience solutions in a collaborative environment
- Champion changes that enable strong growth and execution of Idea Theorem’s Product Design
- Comfortable working with stakeholders to set priorities and scope across multiple competing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile application
- Proficiency with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.)
- Strong creative, design, and communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and project management skills
- Portfolio of work
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- A scaling design agency with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars, and educational courses
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Team building events and lunches
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
Apply For This Job