Marketing Co-op (Winter-2023)
Idea Theorem(™) is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Marketing Co-Op Student to assist us with our quickly growing marketing program. Work from home with a flexible schedule to complete tasks that will enhance your marketing skills and experience. Be a part of Idea Theorem’s award-winning UI/UX design and development team!
Our company has been named a Great Place to Work within the technology industry and for employee mental health. We support our staff thoroughly and value continued learning at every level of the company. Our remote work policy allows for flexible hours and an emphasis on work-life balance. For the chosen candidate, we will be sure to work with you to create a schedule that works with your schooling commitments.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, ActiveCampaign) is a plus
Apply For This Job