In this role you will be developing the Ed-tech platform, adding functionality to existing features, developing new features, maintaining platform stability, and any fixes along the way. Our development team will be available to assist you with the project.
As a full-stack developer, you should be well versed in the entire development lifecycle with an eye for turning wireframes and mockups into effective user experiences.
You will need to collaborate with internal stakeholders, designers to develop functionality that best fits the user’s need, and iterate in an agile manner.
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Node.js API Development
- CSS & SCSS
- Source control management using Github
- Familiarity with developing and consuming REST APIs.
- Understanding of relational, and non-relational database systems.
- Aptitude to build and integrate React components following best practices for reusability.
Nice to have
- Authentication and authorization using Auth0
- Experience developing React applications using React Hooks
- Material UI user interface library
- Payment gateway integration using Square
Apply For This Job