Front-End Web Developer
In this role, you will be developing new features and functionality to existing features, maintaining platform stability, and any fixes. As a frontend developer, you should be well versed in the entire development lifecycle with an eye for turning wireframes and mockups into effective user experiences.
You will need to collaborate with internal stakeholders, designers to develop functionality that best fits the user’s need, and iterate in an agile manner. Participate in technical design and planning discussions, and work closely with our designers on implementing designs into code.
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge
- 2-3 years of Professional, hands-on frontend development experience
- Proficiency with Bootstrap or similar frameworks such as Foundation
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines, accessibility tools, and assistive technologies
- Proficiency with developer tools and debugging techniques
- Expertise in developing responsive web design and testing across multiple browsers, devices and platforms
- Experience building single page applications
- Keep up to date with trends and changes in the UI space
- Experience working with teams to analyze and contribute ideas to production discussions, designs and decisions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Proficient in writing maintainable CSS / SCSS with a strong understanding of Flexbox & experience working with responsive web design frameworks, such as Bootstrap / Material-UI/ tailwindcss
- Experience working with Agile principles
- Experience with Git for version control
- Aptitude to build and integrate React components following best practices for reusability.
Apply For This Job